Wednesday, April 28, 2021

Why? How Come? I Do Not know.....

 -The older I get, the more glad I only have 10-20 years to go on earth. I don't think I could live through the next 50.

-Where are we going to get people to be police? Heck who is going to want to teach school? 

- Heck, we can't get young people to do anything that involves getting dirty for a living anymore....Or very few. ( I need to tell the story of my friend trying to hire  college students)

- Have you tried to buy lumber recently? I had a little for fun project, went to the lumber yard, saw the lumber prices and decided I could live without the project. 

- If you haven't noticed, the price of houses in this state is going up......In some cases, doubled in the last 2 years.....Except of course in SE Texas. Then again, who in their right mind would want to live in hurricane alley?

- I wonder how long before we wake up and realize some other nation is "Number 1" We're too busy fighting ourselves and bitching and complaining instead working to do something about it.

- Do we really need 3 hour bra infomercials? 

- And I just saw an ad on TV for a " new" birth control. It was using the same ingredients the " Soiled Doves" used in the brothels in the Old West. And had a 15% failure rate. 

-  Do you wonder how many people in this country are just miserable? 

-  I saw where they were going to require teachers and professors in Florida to allow students to tape lectures. I can see that becoming a game of " gotcha." 

- I don't know, in a bad mood today....

-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay Ladies, You're Not Getting Off the Hook.......

 Again, I had not planned to write this blog....Partially, I never enforced female dress code when I taught school. It was too much of a min...