Monday, May 3, 2021

Billie Eilish

 I can't understand the 'buzz" around her. I seriously can't. 

I listened to some of her music and wanted to jump off a bridge. It is awful for this 63, almost 64 year old's point of view. 

And now there is a buzz around her posing in her underwear for Vogue. 

It's underwear your grandma would wear in the 1940's. 

Here is a link with the underwear. https://www.showbiz411.com/2021/05/02/billie-eilish-goes-gaga-as-femme-fatale-on-british-vogue-cover-but-new-single-is-a-sales-dud

Sorry Billie, you do nothing for me. You look bored as hell. 

As the old saying goes, " I wouldn't fuck her with your dick." 

Sorry, but music, DJ's, whatever suck in 2021. 

Oh, every once in a while "your" music has an artist that is pretty good, but for the most part, it is karaoke music they are trying to tell you that is good.  

 

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay Men, This One's for You....And it Ain't Good.....

 I've been going to more and more funerals here lately.  Part of it, well, most of it is my age.  That said, I am appalled at the way me...