Tuesday, May 4, 2021

I Can't Keep Up

 Seriously, I cannot keep up....And to be honest, I am not going to even try. 

I no longer know who is married to whom, who is dating whom. 

So, if I ask about your " ex" don't get all bent out of shape like a person I was speaking to did at the store earlier last week.. 

I've been married for 40 years in August and I can't see a reason why anyone in their right mind would want to " start over." 

There's no one else I want to screw....seriously. And getting a divorce is often cause by you playing "slap and tickle" with someone you are not married to. 

I'm just saying here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay Men, This One's for You....And it Ain't Good.....

 I've been going to more and more funerals here lately.  Part of it, well, most of it is my age.  That said, I am appalled at the way me...