Tuesday, May 11, 2021

Outta Control...Kirbyville ISD

 It seems there was a walk-out by students at Kirbyville HS over a "Personnel Matter" at the high school. 

It lasted about half an hour. 

Police were involved to keep the students safe as they marched according to Kirbyville Police Chief Paul Brister.

There are no criminal accusations against the principal, Holli Farias, Brister said adding that it is an internal school district matter.

If I am not wrong Faris was at Buna ISD when I was there.  She observed my class and made the remark, " She couldn't do what I did." 

Very few people could. I was an old salty 'hand' at that point. I believed in teaching seniors as adults, as they were 9 months from adulthood. And had no fear of using some "colorful" language when I spoke to them. 

Man, it seems like KISD has more problems than a ....Broke dick bull.....

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay Men, This One's for You....And it Ain't Good.....

 I've been going to more and more funerals here lately.  Part of it, well, most of it is my age.  That said, I am appalled at the way me...