Monday, May 17, 2021

You Know, P*ssy Will Drive a Man Crazy

 Sorry ladies, it will.

I was a young man once and I spent more time than I should have chasing girls....Like I ever caught one.

I am lucky to have found a woman would loves me...Seriously. 

So Prince Harry of England is off the chain. 

In the last few days he has bad mouthed the First Amendment to the U.S. Constitution. 

Prince Harry has just declared the First Amendment to be 'bonkers.'

'If the freedom of speech is taken away,' said America's first president George Washington, 'then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter.'

His view was shared by Thomas Jefferson, a fellow Founding Father and America's third president, who declared: 'Our liberty depends on the freedom of the press, and that cannot be limited without being lost.'

I don't know what has happened to Harry. I really don't. Maybe his ass need to go back to England?

Harry professes to care about free speech, but like with so many of his statements, his actions suggest the complete opposite.

Harry is a guest here. Shut the hell up. 

All of this is because the press is free to tell the truth about him....and his missus. 

Seriously. 

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay Men, This One's for You....And it Ain't Good.....

 I've been going to more and more funerals here lately.  Part of it, well, most of it is my age.  That said, I am appalled at the way me...