Wednesday, June 2, 2021

Going to Buy Me a Tesla

 Yeah, right.

Now if I drove a short distance all the time I would get one. ( An electric car) But you know, you can't take one to Houston and back from Orange County without running out of a charge, or coming very close to running out.....And a charge is what? 8 hours? 

There are so many car companies that are going to electric only it makes you wonder. I know Volvo and Jaguar are  going all electric, but I need a car that goes a long way from time to time. Like we went to Llano last weekend. 419 miles. One way.

And so much of the time I am going to be in an area where you can't just " plug in" your car.  There is no place in Llano....Or the Farm. ( Actually, I got a 220 in the barn at the Farm)

Until they come up with a quick charging, long distance vehicle, I am going to drive a gasoline or diesel powered vehicle. 

And to be honest, we had a hybrid Honda and it sucked, sucked bad, it sucked so bad Honda replaced the batteries at 5 years for free.....Got the same gas mileage as the non-Hybrid. 

Nah, I like gasoline.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Change at Buna?

 I knew it had changed, and I really have not talked a great deal about the change until I saw it discussed on Facebook.  Yesterday and toda...