Thursday, June 3, 2021

No Fooling- I Am Done With Driving I-10

I know it is the only way I can get to Beaumont without driving through Pt. Arthur, But I am done going on I-10 to Houston. 

We came back from Houston down Hwy 90. Hell, I will pay the toll on Beltway 8. I got the toll sticker on my vehicles.

Took the Crosby Freeway to Dayton ( My old stopping grounds) Liberty, Ames, Raywood, Devers. Nome, China to I-10 off College St. Home.  Nice, drive no traffic.

It was so much nicer of a drive coming down the mess I-10 from Beaumont to Winnie has become. Now, I need to figure out how to miss the construction from Brookshire to Columbus, when traveling to Perry's in Llano. But, it isn't nearly has bad as the crash concrete from Winnie to Beaumont. 

I hate to say this, but driving I-10 through the center of Houston is better than driving through Brookshire or Winnie. ( Then again, once we get to the Katy freeway, we pay the toll, and us the HOV. )( We nearly always have 2+ plus)

I know we're going to take Hwy 105 through Sour Lake to Cleveland and take the toll to IAH next time we fly. 

I-10 won't be completed in my lifetime, so we've got to make adjustments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Change at Buna?

 I knew it had changed, and I really have not talked a great deal about the change until I saw it discussed on Facebook.  Yesterday and toda...