Tuesday, July 20, 2021

Transsexuals...

 So, I don't care if you are transsexual or not. Really don't.

Don't care you you are attracted to transsexuals and want to, and do date/marry one.

In the latest Sports Illustrated, the " Cover Girl" is a transsexual. 

I remember when school libraries carried Sports Illustrated and when the SI Swimsuit issue was published, some coach will " borrow" that issue and it would wind up in the Field House in the Coaches' Office. 

I remember when married men would buy the SI Swimsuit issue because they could " get away" with bringing that copy home to " read" whereas their spouse would get upset if they brought home a Playboy or a Penthouse Magazine. 

There is this push to make people "like" or "find attractive" people they really don't find sexually attractive. 

And somehow, if you don't, you are somehow prejudiced. And that somehow you should be open to dating " anyone."

I personally like girls who are short, with brown hair and blue eyes. My wife is the tallest girl I ever dated and she is 5' 3". 

I don't like blondes( Have always found them " out of my league," the old 1960s push by hair dye companies to sell that " Blondes have more fun." The movie star blonde idea of the "perfect girl." )

Who you love, who you date , hell, who you marry is a pretty personal thing. It's a prejudicial thing. 

You know, date, love who you want, but don't be telling being they are "wicked" because they aren't sexually attracted to people.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

" Hello, We're from Buna"

 So, I had not planned to blog today, have appointments today, and I am taking a break at the Compound before I head to the next one.  So, o...