Tuesday, July 27, 2021

Gossip- And I Hope She Reads It

 I often think some of the phone calls, messages I receive are from The Onion or the Babylon Bee, etc. 

But apparently this is happening. 

I was supposed to perform a wedding in the next few weeks. A high level soiree, I was asked to wear a Geneva Gown, if I was to mention names, you may or may not know at least one of the persons involved. 

It seems, he discovered in the last few weeks that his fiancee was still seeing her old boyfriend.  

As a matter of fact, a family member caught her in the act of "Monica Lewinskying" him in the driveway of her house. 

The groom was informed and he confronted her about it. 

Of course she denied it, until the facts of the situation she was caught in were brought forward.  

Her family took up for her  saying " It was a one time deal." " She was just getting it out of her system." 

The bride's family has a financial stake in the situation. My understanding is they had already spent upper 5 figures, perhaps 6 figures on the wedding,the vast majority, which won't be returned. 

His family were not so supportive either, in that they had deposited a large sum of money which isn't returnable either. ( I had looked forward to the rehearsal dinner, being held at one of my favorite restaurants, I was taking Mrs. Thomas with me.)

So, last evening the groom called me, all upset. He loves the girl, wants to marry her, is afraid to call off the marriage. 

Here is what I told him. 

I told him to "call off the wedding." " If it was me, I would break up with the girl." And walk away and "find someone new."

I found out that she had often gone" shopping" with friends during the weekends in Houston and didn't get home until late, and often in an amorous mood. 

I seriously wonder if she had been with the old boyfriend and was still all " warmed-up" and need to get the rest of it out of her system....Or she felt guilty and in her mind was " making it up" to the fiance. 

You know, I just wouldn't want a woman who claims they " want to marry me" and then, earlier in the day be off sucking another guy's dick. ( Been licking another guys nuts and then come come and want to French kiss me with that same tongue....A Big Time pass.)

 I am hoping he at least calls off the marriage.....And as I told him, " break up with the girl and find someone who will be faithful." ( He said he had been faithful to her.)

Sorry my friends, but I am old school, if you are exclusive with someone, it means just that. I maybe am old school, or narcissistic, but I've never dated anyone who was dating someone else at the same time. I know dating is a " try out" for marriage, but you want to try me out, date me exclusively.( And that might be one date) Don't like me, break-up with me and find someone new. Maybe they'll be okay with you dating someone else at the same time they are dating you. But I'd like some exclusivity, especially if you are calling the person your boyfriend/girlfriend. ( I know I digressed in this paragraph.)

Sorry, but if she/he is cheating on you weeks before your wedding, you'll always wonder if that person is cheating after you are married. Heck, if you have kids, you may wonder if the child is your child. And in the other cases, does he have kids with someone else....

But still have a flame for an old boyfriend/girlfriend? No, you don't need to marry. Don't care how much money people are out. 

I'm not  doing the ceremony. Sorry, I just can't.




No comments:

Post a Comment

" Hello, We're from Buna"

 So, I had not planned to blog today, have appointments today, and I am taking a break at the Compound before I head to the next one.  So, o...