Friday, August 27, 2021

Dammit Buna, Act Like You Got Some Damn Sense

 I know you don't, but act like it. 

So, if reports are correct, there are, as of yesterday 113 people in the Buna ISD testing positive for Covid. They shut down the Pre-K early for a cleaning, and allegedly, they don't have enough custodial staff to work and clean. That would not shock me Vidor ISD is short bus drivers, they all have Covid in that district. 

As of this writing, they are supposed to be holding a non-school function junior high dance.....

 What the Cornbread Fuck? 

Are we just going to wait until we have a couple of teachers and a kid die? 

I know Lumberton ISD is closing next week because their faculty is sick. 

I know some of you don't give a damn who gets sick. I know some of you don't want to take a vaccine yet you'll take Cow wormer.  Then wonder why you need to call poison control. 

I know some of you need school as a babysitter so you can work.

Sorry people, but schools are a petri dish. You know, the state should have built in time this year to take time off due to illness. 

This "herd immunity" some of you were jumping up and down about still ain't here, and may not ever be here.

At some point someone is going to die directly related to school. I am wondering if even a kid dies you'll give a good damn. 

I got no answer here, but if kids are out, teachers are out, in droves are we actually learning anything? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

" Hello, We're from Buna"

 So, I had not planned to blog today, have appointments today, and I am taking a break at the Compound before I head to the next one.  So, o...