Thursday, August 26, 2021

Okay Guys, I Got No Answer....

 So, as you have read in the past blogs, I have been all over people who cheat. 

That said, I have gotten a couple-3 messages from men who are in their late 20s-30s in which their wife has stopped having sex with them. 

Just nothing, and there is no excuse. 

Now, I know when we get married some of us, well, we gain a few, both men and women, and some women are not long comfortable with their bodies.( Especially after kids) But ladies, most guys don't care. And to be honest, I like to feed a woman, it seems to "make her happy." And I really like to take a woman out who orders a steak and potatoes at a restaurant, not just a salad. 

But it seems some women 'cut off' their husbands and then, tell people what they have done and think it is either funny or well, it is alright. 

I've been lucky in that area in that all I had to do was ask.....and vice versa. 

I've known religious people who waited until they married before they had relations and for whatever reason( I am guessing a religious hang-up) the woman hates sex, thinks it is dirty, whatever, and there the man is. Now I know that isn't the case most of the time, but it happens. 

And the husbands in these cases, are thinking about cheating. 

I'm generally against divorce, but you know, I would seriously look into annulment if the marriage is within that time period. And if their are no children, I'd look at starting over. 

The trouble is kids. And I have no answer here. 

You know ladies, you really want to make you husband happy, sometimes you need to try and make him happy. 

Now I know there are some of you have physical problems....and I know there are some stuff you just don't want to do like putting your tongue in his asshole. ( And you're into do that, have at it....) 

But, no more sex for you husband at age 29? He is going to look elsewhere and I don't condone this but you know, he may need to "spice it up" ( Talk in a French Accent, try some new position, something...) And for you women, you might need to spice it up some too. Trust me ladies, you may think it is silly, but he'll appreciate it. 

But just stopping. Especially at a young age. Man, I go no answers. And it is something I don't understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment

" Hello, We're from Buna"

 So, I had not planned to blog today, have appointments today, and I am taking a break at the Compound before I head to the next one.  So, o...