Friday, November 26, 2021

Behave Today....

 I know that by now, most stores have opened at 5-6AM......Got to try and sell that Black Friday stuff....

Be nice people. The people working at these stores can only do so much. I know most of you feel like you've been " cooped up" for years....but behave yourselves. Don't be cussin' folks....Don't be a Karen.

Yes, there will be shortages of crap you can live without.

Yes, you may have to change what you serve on Christmas. 

And if you're like me, most of what you are buying will come in a box brought by UPS, USPS, or FedEx.  

Folks, be nice.....

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay Ladies, You're Not Getting Off the Hook.......

 Again, I had not planned to write this blog....Partially, I never enforced female dress code when I taught school. It was too much of a min...