Monday, November 29, 2021

Dammit to Hell Lamar Jean.....

That was a saying from the 1970s with a group of outlaws I ran with. 

That's exactly how I felt when the news went all "New Covid Strain " on Friday of this past week. 

Omicron is what they are calling it. Both Reid and I have a little Greek background and both of us were amazed that the World Health Organization( WHO) skipped the Greek letter " Xi."  ( Xi is the name of the Communist Chinese leader.)

Politics man, politics.....

On Friday the NYSE stock market went nuts and dropped over 900 points.....Crypto took a beating. I was afraid to even look at my stocks.( I looked at my Crypto on Friday and it was ugly, but this morning it had recovered. Dow and NASDAQ futures are up as of 6:30AM.) 

I know Israel has shut down all foreigners traveling to that nation. 

Don't panic, but on the other hand, be guarded. 

They are already saying Omicron spreads more easily. It has a high number of mutations. But in truth, we don't know much about it. 

As of this morning, Monday, 11/29/21, Omicron has not been detected in the USA. It has in Canada, but not here...Yet. I figure it is here, just not detected.

I know some of you are dead set against this, but if you've not had your vaccinations, let me encourage you to do so. If you are due a booster, get one. I've had 3 Pfizer vaccines and so far, my pecker hasn't turned green and fallen off. 

Seriously, take the vaccine, I don't want to hear about any more ex-students dying from Covid.

 

 

 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay Ladies, You're Not Getting Off the Hook.......

 Again, I had not planned to write this blog....Partially, I never enforced female dress code when I taught school. It was too much of a min...