Monday, November 1, 2021

Please, Please People, I Beg You, Please.....

 I just married a couple......In my pajamas. A first. I generally don't get dressed up, unless I am going someplace. 

Someone from South Jasper County sent them my way, and apparently, told the couple " I'll let them know you are coming." They didn't. And the couple wouldn't tell me who, and I didn't press the issue. 

They had gotten their license last week and "anteloped" this morning. 

Good for them. As both said, it would save them several thousand dollars. They were headed off to "Honeymoon." 

I am sure they are expecting the licenses to be signed by a Rabbi as I had Harry Belefonte  singing "Hava Nagila" through Alexa when I opened the door.....

Please people, give me a "heads up."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay Ladies, You're Not Getting Off the Hook.......

 Again, I had not planned to write this blog....Partially, I never enforced female dress code when I taught school. It was too much of a min...