Saturday, October 30, 2021

As Always, Room for One More

 Had an interesting phone call last evening, sort of late, but in circumstances, they sometimes need to be made. 

Yes, I still have the prayer list, yes, I still try and make it up every morning by 4 to pray, yes, if you want to be on it, you are, if you don't well, you aren't.

This morning I was up at 3AM because, well, I felt like I needed to pray. I know some of you people don't want to think about it in this way, but religious beliefs are often in the supernatural realm, and often ( in my case) scare the hell out of me, literally.

As I told someone thing morning, there is always room for one more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

" Hello, We're from Buna"

 So, I had not planned to blog today, have appointments today, and I am taking a break at the Compound before I head to the next one.  So, o...