Monday, November 15, 2021

Sex and Texas A&M

 So, as many of you know, we went this past Friday to April's Ring Day at Texas A&M. 

Often we found ourselves confused as where to go, and finally, we got organized and got her the ring. 

Afterwards, I went and drove the Subaru up so my 91 year old mother would not have to walk as far. 

While waiting, I noticed how many young ladies were wearing dresses, well, unbelievably short. So short, that often they would have to check the back of the skirt to make sure that the dress had not ridden up and their bottom was showing. 

This was not an isolated incidence, and when my wife got back into the car, she made the remark that " "Well, I am sure you didn't mind waiting, while you got to watch the show." ( She was teasing me.)

In truth, I taught high school so long that while the "still some testosterone left" me wanted to take a good look, the old teacher in me in the back of my head was saying, " these girls are only a couple of years older than the girls you taught in the 12th grade." That old " In Loco Parentis" in place of the parents, you were under my care and I needed to take care of you.

( Sorry girls, if you don't think guys should look, we can't help it, no matter the training, thousands of years of visual attraction, well, it's now in our DNA, sorry but it is...)

And if you're going to wear a skirt barely covering your butt, and a top barely covering your breasteses, well, sorry, guys are going to look.

In truth, the dresses, skirts were really not appropriate for what I thought was an academic endeavor. 

These were more suited for going out on a date in which your date would be your " Intended Audience" or perhaps going out dancing or some other type of situation. ( That said, I have never gone out on a date with a girl who ever wore something that short or low cut.....Perhaps, I was never that good of an audience to be " Intended"....Heck, some of these girls were wearing less than what I got as Honeymoon Attire... )(Her grandparents bought her "trousseau" and I was impressed)

I don't know, I was a just a bit surprised at what was worn to get the rings, and it wasn't an isolated incident.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay Ladies, You're Not Getting Off the Hook.......

 Again, I had not planned to write this blog....Partially, I never enforced female dress code when I taught school. It was too much of a min...