Thursday, December 23, 2021

Just Remember Folks

 I have several blogs written in my head, just not on paper, including another one on economics in 2022.

Saturday is Christmas. 

I hope by now you've gotten all your presents for everyone. I am one short and Covid, the supply chain is to blame. Just can't get the right model, color.....

Remember folks you only get so many Christmases. 

Enjoy each and every one. 

The people you love who will be here Saturday, might not be with us Christmas, 2022. 

Hell, I might not be around, no don't have cancer, no, my heart is not giving out, I'm just 64 years old and well, stuff happens to people at my age. 

Give hugs to people you love. I know I hugged a former student the other day I ran into at the courthouse. And I'm not a " hugging" sort of person. It's just, I've wasted a lot of my life being too damn uptight. ( Part of it was I taught 17-18 year old girls and well, it is just creepy for 30-40-50 year old men to touch non-relative teenage females...but now, I don't care, I'm just happy to see you, males and females.)

Probably will post again before Christmas.


No comments:

Post a Comment

" Hello, We're from Buna"

 So, I had not planned to blog today, have appointments today, and I am taking a break at the Compound before I head to the next one.  So, o...