Thursday, December 9, 2021

Okay, I am Going to Hell This Morning....

 I'm going to use my excuse as a Paulinist, the old Book of Romans in which St. Paul wrote in Chapter 7...."For I do not do the good I want, but the evil I do not want is what I keep on doing."


I'll pray for forgiveness later....

But I was sent this picture of the street lights, and I'll be going through Buna later this evening, so I'll be assuming  the "Sex Toy in a Box" decorations are on the telephone poles.....

Here is the photo I was sent...It's in Glasgow, Scotland.  


The streets are lined with these....

I guess it could be worse. Here is a photo of the decorations from a small town in Michigan.....



Doesn't anyone ask a teenage boy about these? Then again, I noticed Buna's the first time I saw them up years ago when I first had a position there......But, for years, I said nothing.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

" Hello, We're from Buna"

 So, I had not planned to blog today, have appointments today, and I am taking a break at the Compound before I head to the next one.  So, o...