Tuesday, December 28, 2021

Well, We Ain't Done This in a While... Buna....And Others....

 So, yesterday I wrote a couple of " Outlaw" blogs. 

And the second upset some people. My idea that homosexuality is not that bad. 

Look, I am not gay, I really don't understand the attraction of guys liking guys.....That said, I am convinced it is not a choice they make. It is something they are born with. Sorry, it just is. Just like being left handed and having red hair. 

I don't know, I am enough of a Paulinist to believe that more people are going to make it to heaven than we care to know. 

And Lord knows I got my own problems. 

Let me remind you, I am going to write things you're not going to agree with. Things that will upset you. 

The older I get the more of a libertarian I become.  

Hell, I have even thought about getting a Roman collar or an Anglican " dog collar" and wearing it up to Buna just to piss people off. ( I'm an ordained member of an denomination that allows it, and actually a member of an order within the denomination that requires it, but I don't because, well, wearing a bow-tie so much more whimsical...and a lot cooler....)

And I'm going to need to warn people more often as the blog is going to be on our " Not on the Payroll" website. 

Again, this is a warning. The blog isn't everyone's " Cup of Tea."

No comments:

Post a Comment

" Hello, We're from Buna"

 So, I had not planned to blog today, have appointments today, and I am taking a break at the Compound before I head to the next one.  So, o...