Thursday, December 30, 2021

I Stayed Pissed Off About This My Entire Time in Buna...

 So, some of you think I was just " Being mean" because I was strict about boys being cleaned shaved.....No, I was just pissed off. 

I had to be clean shaven as a male faculty member....and it made no damn sense, especially after I had a beard in my previous 3 school districts and no one cared. 

Once again, I did not understand the 1952 logic, and yes now the rules have changed for both Buna ISD male faculty and the male student body. 

So, one of my old school districts is getting sued under Title IX saying the boys not being able to have long hair is discrimination because female students can have long hair. And so far, the Federal Courts have agreed. 

Now I know some of you are all upset about it, with some sort of 1952 mentality about hair on boys....

I look at it this way.....You worry about your own damn kid. If someone else's kid has should length hair, how it is than any of your feckin' business?

The world changes whether you want it to or not....

No comments:

Post a Comment

" Hello, We're from Buna"

 So, I had not planned to blog today, have appointments today, and I am taking a break at the Compound before I head to the next one.  So, o...