Sunday, January 30, 2022

Damn You Teenagers.....Damn You to Devil's Hell.....

 So, I minding my own damn business, and I coming across this article about Dark Academia."

Then I discover, there is something called " Light Academia." 

In both cases, the follower dresses like an old school prep. Dark Academia is a social media aesthetic and subculture concerned with higher education, writing/poetry, the arts, and classic Greek and Gothic, very Euro-centric.... Light academia is very much about positivity and self-care, seen through the social aspects involved such as hanging around bakeries, bookshops, libraries and cafes.

Both dress very preppy....Lots of tweed. Sweaters. Some were even wearing my style flat cap. 

Damn both of them to hell.....( And if I was to associate, it'd be with the dark group. I have some pretty dark thoughts sometimes....)

I've dressed in tweed and sweaters for 50 years. 

I actually studied Greek in seminary. 

Give me anyplace to visit, I am going to Europe, specifically Great Britain or Ireland. 

Prepping for Thursday's radio show, I am re-reading my old theological philosophy book....Good old fashion Western theology....

Screw these upstarts. 

They're horning in on my style. 

Tweed, bow-ties, flat caps, they're my uniform. I've earned the right to wear them.

Feck these upstarts.   


No comments:

Post a Comment

" Hello, We're from Buna"

 So, I had not planned to blog today, have appointments today, and I am taking a break at the Compound before I head to the next one.  So, o...