Wednesday, January 5, 2022

Please Don't....Just Don't

 I know some of you don't give a good damn about other people....I know this.( I was reminded of this by 3 different people.)

That said, if you catch the Covid, stay home.

Your spouse catches Covid, have them stay home.

And this one especially, your kids catch Covid, don't send them to school to spread it to every other kid, teach, janitor, staff, administrator on campus. 

And don't be running up town one last time because you " Need a couple cans of soup, or Tylenol." You should have that stuff already on hand. 

Act like you got some damn sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment

" Hello, We're from Buna"

 So, I had not planned to blog today, have appointments today, and I am taking a break at the Compound before I head to the next one.  So, o...