Friday, February 4, 2022

Cuss Porch Time?

 I know people are hesitant about calling in to the radio show. I understand it. 

I know people are scared that people might recognize their voice. ( Probably not in reality.) 

I had had three phone calls on the way home from KJAS all three had listened to the show and wanted to add their 2¢ in to what they heard. Two 'wanted' to call in, but were afraid to do so. 

Look, if I can get on a radio and talk, anyone can....( I better hush, I had 15 hours of college speech.) 

Seriously, feel free to call us, I'm not taking you to the cuss porch. 

And one of the calls also spoke about the 'Outlaw Pastor' situation. No, I'm not starting a church, I'll marry you, I'll pray hard for you, but I can just about imagine what kind of an outlaw outfit I'd be running church-wise. It ain't going to happen.....

BTW- Thank you for listening to the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay Ladies, You're Not Getting Off the Hook.......

 Again, I had not planned to write this blog....Partially, I never enforced female dress code when I taught school. It was too much of a min...