Saturday, February 5, 2022

Please People, I Implore You

 I am begging you people not to do this.....

This morning the phone rang at 6:20AM....and the exchange number said, 994....apparently, someone still has a land line in Buna and of course, I thought the worst. 

No, it was someone who " Knew I was up." And was all hopped up about their church and wanted to vent for the next 80 minutes about what was going on at their Baptist Church. 

Please, on the weekend, if you have my number, don't call before 9AM.

1. Before then, you'll scare me to death. I'll think the worst. 

2. Mrs. Thomas sleeps in on Saturdays. She is still employed for at least the next few months.

 Luckily, she did not wake up, I answered fast enough for her not to get up. 

That said, looks like we need to do more religion shows....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay Ladies, You're Not Getting Off the Hook.......

 Again, I had not planned to write this blog....Partially, I never enforced female dress code when I taught school. It was too much of a min...