Wednesday, April 6, 2022

Buna ISD

 Tomorrow night, I think we are going to include Buna ISD in our radio show. ( That's the plan, but Jesus might rapture a bunch of you, so, our topic might change.....BTW- I don't believe in a Rapture as such, God just doesn't work that way.....Why are you so special? A lot have been through bad stuff and God didn't intervene....But, I digress. )

I like many of you are unhappy with what is going on in Buna Schools. 

I have a couple of stories already to share....

If you are, and have information, send me a message, as always, no names will be used.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay Ladies, You're Not Getting Off the Hook.......

 Again, I had not planned to write this blog....Partially, I never enforced female dress code when I taught school. It was too much of a min...