Sunday, April 10, 2022

Okay Buna.....Don't Be Shocked.

 I have heard from several people affiliated with the ISD. It seems I have stirred up a number of people.

My understanding is that people sequestrated themselves and watched the YouTube video of the radio show.  

So, I got thinking. 

This is a government entity.  When I was teaching at the Magnolia ISD( Northwest of Houston in Montgomery County) we had a situation and every teacher expected the district to taken over by the Texas Education Agency, or the district to be absorbed by another school district.( I am not expecting this to occur to Buna)

Prepare yourselves, Buna might try and " spin" the situation.

- They may blame the messengers , which is would not shock me, and if so, I do have a nuclear option I am saving. 

- Deny it ever happened. 

- Scapegoat someone at the ISD. This is the response I expect.

- Saying nothing, and hope this goes away.( This is very likely)

- And there may be other options I've not thought of....

I'm not " taking it out" on Buna. I want Buna to be a quality school district. I want kids to be prepared to do whatever once they graduate from BHS.....I want Buna ISD to be fair, I worked my hardest when I was there to be fair to everyone. No matter who their parents were, their socioeconomic status, their race, creed, religion,( That got me into more trouble than you know because I often associated with kids who had no religious belief.)whether they were first or last in class ranking.

We might very briefly follow-up on Thursday evening, but we have more of an economics/prepare program/guest planned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay Ladies, You're Not Getting Off the Hook.......

 Again, I had not planned to write this blog....Partially, I never enforced female dress code when I taught school. It was too much of a min...