Wednesday, June 29, 2022

What's Your Answer?????

 So, I don't know anymore. 

I really don't. 

So, the Attorney General of the State of Texas is wanting to bring back the old sodomy laws in the state. 

That of course would outlaw homosexuality. 

Hell, the way the law reads if your wife/girlfriend let's you " butt fuck" her and turns you in, you can be jailed. 

Hell, the way the law reads, oral sex is illegal. 

The whole idea of me having sex with another guy, well, it sort of makes me sick......That said....

If you are gay, as I have always said, well, you've got no choice in the matter. It's like having brown eyes or being left handed. You are born that way. 

I'm not going to judge you for who you love.

Why should straight people be allowed to have sex and gays not? 

Why should straight people be allowed to " shack-up" and gays not? Perhaps that's the next law to fall?

Maybe I thought I was a Christian, but I am not. Perhaps the Calvinists are correct? I was not intended to be among the elect?  ( I have Calvinistic tendency. So, maybe I am missing something, maybe I am going to Hell? It's got to be better than the one I am living in today.)

Maybe they are going to outlaw " No Fault Divorce?" 

Maybe they'll make " shacking up" illegal? 

Maybe all those years in church were wasted?  Maybe I am foreordained for Hell, and ain't nothing I can do about it?

I don't know. I've been a registered Republican since 1976. Maybe I need to switch and go full Libertarian Party?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay Ladies, You're Not Getting Off the Hook.......

 Again, I had not planned to write this blog....Partially, I never enforced female dress code when I taught school. It was too much of a min...