Friday, July 8, 2022

Just Amazin'

 You know, I am amazed at the folks who can't stand someone who has a different opinion than your own.

You know, I've been doing a blog for well, hell, 12 years now. And from time to time you get " hate mail " from folks who just can't " handle it." An opinion outside of their own " Echo Chamber." 

The same thing on the radio show. 

People think it's all "peaches-n-cream" in their world.....and it ain't.

And the thing is, we are getting worse. 

You know, I keep thinking I will finally get bored doing this blog, whatever other media I might be involved with at the time, but to be honest, I sort of now enjoy taking people outside of their " Comfort Zone."

I figure if it ain't me, who the hell else will locally " Piss People Off." 

Hell, I did it to other faculty when I was teaching, especially my last years in the classroom. 

Hell, it's not like I am going to sit around and drink whiskey with these folks. 

There'll be a time I'll stop doing the blog, whatever, and I've slowed down considerably. 

For now I'm going to keep " Calling Them as I Them" and if it pisses you off, well, don't read the blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay Ladies, You're Not Getting Off the Hook.......

 Again, I had not planned to write this blog....Partially, I never enforced female dress code when I taught school. It was too much of a min...