Wednesday, July 6, 2022

Sucks......Sucks Bad....

 I don't know what is going to become of us. I really don't. 

Americans have lost confidence in this country. We are down to 38% of us actually have confidence in America.....Trouble is, most of the rest of the world feels about the same about their nation.

Too much social media, TV news, just negativity in general. 

This comes in the light that most young people don't know we we declared our independence from. Hell, 1 in 3 Gen Z think our independence is from the American Indian. 

Hell, most people don't know how many stars are on the U.S. flag......Or how many stripes. 

What the cornbread fuck are they teaching in school now? 

I was reading the latest Gallup Poll and EVERYTHING concerning confidence in American institutions is at a new all time low. 

Hell, less than a third of Americans have confidence in the church and organized religion. ( I could have told you that. My time in seminary was an 'eye opening' event.....I really have not been back to church since.)

Police, schools, all at an all time low. 

All this said, at the present time, American currency is the strongest in the world. As I told you for years in economics's class, " Don't leave home without it."( I say this as in the background I am streaming Sky News out of Britain, the Tory Government is on the verge of collapse. Again, no better there.)

I don't know.

The fucking economy is going to get so bad in the future I have a funny feeling our biggest worry might be food and other basics we are used to getting without any concern. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay Ladies, You're Not Getting Off the Hook.......

 Again, I had not planned to write this blog....Partially, I never enforced female dress code when I taught school. It was too much of a min...