Thursday, July 21, 2022

Probably in Trouble With the US Government....

 Or, my paperwork will be slowed down, which I expect, and it's already been slowed down. 

So, I turn 65 in the next month, which means I am eligible for senior citizen government programs. 

This morning, I got a phone call checking to make sure I am eligible for these programs. 

The person asking the questions.....

Had a man's first name.....

Sounded like a man over the telephone. 

So, when they asked questions, I answered to the affirmative, " Yes Sir." 

To which the government employee let it know to me they were neither a " Sir or a Ma'am" and that the correct answer would be " Yes" or "No." 

And they were a bit "snippy" informing me. 

It made a bit difficult because I was raised as a "sign of respect" to say " Yes Sir, Yes Ma'am." 

I had a hard time because a couple of times I would normally say, " Thank you sir." 

I am going to have a hard time here folks. Especially to you Non-Binary people who have dozens of pronouns that could be used addressing you. And I know some of you want to be critters and stuffed Pandas, and azalea flowers and whatever. 

I really don't care who you want to have sex with...( As long as it is adults 18+....and I have a problem with you screwing dogs or goats because let's face it, that's just nasty. ) 

But I don't know, there is certain etiquette I was taught to follow, that well, I probably will never change. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proud of Buna? End of Times? I Owe an Explanation to Y'all............Upcoming Story Concerning Buna Teachers

It's Friday....Someday if you get to retire, it will be like every other day that ends in "Y." So, lets wrap up the week.  -I ...