Tuesday, August 23, 2022

New Supt. Buna ISD

 Well, that wasn't long. 

Buna ISD has announced their " Lone Finalist" for the Supt. of Schools. 

https://www.facebook.com/bunabeacon/posts/pfbid0JdKRjJeRqQPddtgq81njEVBBwJ1B9irvPq5BdKB4MmBTj2pLxmZ7esGZyZvyZGmJl

I wonder how long she will stay? I wonder how long " Vidor-North" will accept her? ( Sorry folks, there are so many people who are just like Vidorians who live in Buna, it is pretty much like Vidor. Sorry, I am calling it as I see it.)

I give her 2-4 years as Supt. of Schools. 

I don't think she understands what she is getting into. 

I don't know, maybe she'll do a good job. But I wonder how long before she " steps on toes" in the district?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay Ladies, You're Not Getting Off the Hook.......

 Again, I had not planned to write this blog....Partially, I never enforced female dress code when I taught school. It was too much of a min...