Monday, August 29, 2022

t the Cornbread Feck is this Crappola?????

 Last night after Cary Grant in " North by Northwest" I did a little spin on the Tv wheel looking for something to watch.....I landed on a channel carrying the MTV Video Awards.....Which is shocking because, when is the last time MTV had a video with music?

What in the feck? 

Is this what the kids are listening to today? 

It's the biggest shit show I've ever seen. 

And apparently it is worldwide, yesterday in Reading, England was their yearly music festival. Apparently it was so bad with violence, fire, hard narcotics. 

I don't know, there is a lot of turmoil worldwide right now with Ukraine, Taiwan, etc., etc. 

I don't know, maybe it is a sign of the times.

My fellow Christians would say " It's The End of Times." 

I don't know if I would go that far. I've been hearing end times since the 1960s, and my 91 year old Mother who went through World War 2 heard about " End Times" since the 1930s....And Jesus still ain't showed up.

But again, I digress. 

Do the kids today actually listen to this tripe?

Or is this just another 65 year old's " Get off my lawn" moment? 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay Ladies, You're Not Getting Off the Hook.......

 Again, I had not planned to write this blog....Partially, I never enforced female dress code when I taught school. It was too much of a min...