Saturday, October 1, 2022

Buna, What is Wrong With You?

 And I know it's not all of you. I know there are good folks still....

But dadgum, I watch the news this past week and see two ex-students acting a fool running from the police......Don't you know they'll eventually going to catch up with you? And it'll be even worse once they do....

And what's wrong with you " diddling" under-age people? 

I now have two former students sitting in the Jasper County Jail for messing with kids....

Come on, what do you think you are? A Catholic priest? ( I shouldn't go there, in the 604 page report on the Southern Baptists, there were plenty of ordained youth ministers, regular ministers messing with underage teens. It's in every denomination, it's just not been brought out in yours yet.)

I don't know, perhaps I am expecting too much? 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay Ladies, You're Not Getting Off the Hook.......

 Again, I had not planned to write this blog....Partially, I never enforced female dress code when I taught school. It was too much of a min...