Monday, October 3, 2022

I Don't Want to Scare the Hell Out of You....But...

 Keep an eye on the situation in Ukraine and Russia. 

I mean this seriously. 

Right now according to everything I see, I read, Russia is losing the war. It is why Putin has called up 300,000 troops. Russian military doctrine is still pre-WW1. Overwhelm you enemy with numbers of troops. Trouble is, there are so many more modern weapons to slow down troop advancement today. 

Every morning I watch/read the media out of Europe and Britain, and it is not good news for Russia and Putin. 

And Putin keeps making threats about using nuclear weapons. 

Over the weekend, Russia started to move around nuclear weapons and nuclear bombers. 

Now, that could be just a form of just a threat, but in truth, I don't know. 

A caged rat is a dangerous rat, and right now, Putin is getting closer and closer to being that caged rat. 

If he uses nukes, what will be the world's response? What will be our( America's) response? 

Every war game played using nuclear strikes ends with no winner. 

To paraphrase a possibly my all time favorite movie quote...." This business could get out of control....and we'll all be lucky to live through it."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay Ladies, You're Not Getting Off the Hook.......

 Again, I had not planned to write this blog....Partially, I never enforced female dress code when I taught school. It was too much of a min...