Tuesday, October 25, 2022

Halloween 2022

 So, it seems we are here again.

And again, I won't be involved in Halloween activities. 

I think the last time I " Trick or Treated" was when I was like 12 years old, and then, I was pushing it. 

I don't get today's adults dressing up and having parties. Want to have a party, have a damn party. 

Again, I live so far off the beaten path, I expect no Trick or Treaters. If one shows up, I'll give them a pickle. If I have one. Maybe I'll make them a peanut butter sandwich. 

I don't know, I don't understand adult dressing as demons and haints anyway.

If I wanted to dress for that day, I'd do the " Reformation Day" theme, and dress as 16th Century Protestant Reformer, Martin Luther. After all it was October 31st Luther nailed his 95 Thesis of the door at the church in Wittenberg in 1517.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay Ladies, You're Not Getting Off the Hook.......

 Again, I had not planned to write this blog....Partially, I never enforced female dress code when I taught school. It was too much of a min...