Tuesday, October 18, 2022

Story Time from Mr. Thomas, Uncle Kerry, The Ole Govteach

 In light of all the people in the classroom messing around with their students, comes this story....

Years ago when I was still trying to complete my degree, I was hired by Beaumont ISD to teach U.S. Citizenship. 

Well, I thought it was just citizenship, but it turned into teaching GED classes. 

And I was 21 at the time. Was a good job, because I was paying into teacher retirement, thus me being able to retire when I did. 

Trouble is, so many people getting their GED at the time were females who had married young, who were getting or had gotten a divorce, and needed a GED to find a good job. 

Most of these females were ages 25-45. 

Once again, I am a naive 21 year old. 

I was not the fat, bald headed, old guy most of you know, what I was at Buna. And I was a mark for many of these females, especially those in their late 30s, early 40s. 

Often the classes were small anyplace from 3-5 students, all female, some of them were one on one tutorials, especially concerning math. 

I had my thighs rubbed on a regular basis, had my butt slapped, even found a hand or two wind up in my lap. 

Now, this wasn't all of these females, but it was more than I expected. 

I was asked over after class because " My Ex has the kids tonight." " I know a cheap motel."

And at the time, I was not dating anyone. About 8-9 months after I took the job, I started, I started dating my wife. And I made them aware that " I am seeing someone." If anything, it got worse. 

I had a 30ish student from Switzerland, a pediatric nurse in her nation, who was trying to take classes at Lamar to get her American qualification, who needed help with English. I made the mistake of going with her to Lamar to talk with the nursing department and talking with them about what all she needed. And she was in the meeting. 

For some reason, she thought I was " the bomb".....And when she returned to her Italian Canton( 3 major languages in Switzerland, German, French, Italian) she wanted me to go back with her. ( Had to get her Visa straight)

I don't ever remember sending those vibes to her. 

Now could I have acted on any of these women? Sure. And I doubt anything would have been said by them. And some were what you young people call MILFs.

I was 21 at the time. I had enough male hormones running through my system, today that much would kill me. 

I behaved. I didn't have that much really to lose. I don't get people messing with their students, I really don't.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay Ladies, You're Not Getting Off the Hook.......

 Again, I had not planned to write this blog....Partially, I never enforced female dress code when I taught school. It was too much of a min...