Monday, November 7, 2022

You'll Hate Me, But I No Longer Care

 I was asked why I did not write a blog on the Astros playing for the championship?

Simple enough.

I no longer care. I used to, other than a little NFL, a little English soccer I do not watch sports. 

Oh I am happy they won and all, but the stress of watching whatever team I rooted for, for 60+ years, well, I can do without. 

I say this and we plan to go to an English Premier League game( soccer) either at Bournemouth or Brighton & Hove in the Spring.  It an event I would like to experience. 

Look, I used to go to games. When we lived in Ft. Worth we went several times a year to watch the Rangers. I was an Astros fan for years. 

But I can live without the stress. 

If they lose, I am disappointed, if they win, well, instead of joy, it is a relief. 

I'm to the point, well, in the scope of MY life, it just isn't that important.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay Ladies, You're Not Getting Off the Hook.......

 Again, I had not planned to write this blog....Partially, I never enforced female dress code when I taught school. It was too much of a min...