Thursday, December 1, 2022

Buna Teachers?

I know I get onto teachers in the Buna schools from time. And probably will do so again....

That said.....

You might want to give the teachers a break the next few weeks before the holidays. 

The kids are coming off a week and are already nuts....And REALLY don't want to be in class. 

Then, the kids are already having " Sugar Plum Fairies"  dancing in their heads.  Even the Seniors.

You might want to give your kids teacher a break these next couple of weeks....You also might want to ask your teacher friends "how they are doing?  "

The next couple of weeks ain't no picnic.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay Ladies, You're Not Getting Off the Hook.......

 Again, I had not planned to write this blog....Partially, I never enforced female dress code when I taught school. It was too much of a min...