Tuesday, December 6, 2022

Just Ain't Right?

 I don't know, I write this on December 6th.....The tree is up in the Compound, there are decorations.....

I don't know, just ain't feeling Christmas this year. 

I am much more excited for Easter and the cathedral I get to worship in Cardiff, Wales. ( I'm just as Giddy as a Guamese Schoolgirl.)

Perhaps because it is 70F as I write this at 5AM? And 80F+ this afternoon....

There are gatherings I will attend, must attend, but I don't know, if the past, I looked forward to them....Now, I dread them like you don't know. I'd feign an illness or injury to get out of them, but I don't know...I literally will force myself to go. 

Mitch Keeler has been doing a series leading up to Christmas and he's getting into the spirit...I sat down originally this morning to write one on the actual meaning of " X" in the word Xmas. But once again, I am a waste of a divinity school education. 

I don't know friends, perhaps when it cools down a little, or when it gets nearer to the holiday I'll get into the spirit of Christmas.....

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay Ladies, You're Not Getting Off the Hook.......

 Again, I had not planned to write this blog....Partially, I never enforced female dress code when I taught school. It was too much of a min...