Monday, December 26, 2022

Had Some Upset Folks Yesterday.....

 So, I had some upset folks yesterday because, well, I got nothing for Christmas.....As Miss Frances said, I pretty much buy whatever I want during the year anyway....

I even had a couple of people upset because a former student gave me a bottle of whisky for the the holiday. Come on Baptists, and Pentecostals. Read St. John....What was the first miracle?  And it wasn't Welch's.

No, you've got to remember I sorta have a "Sugar Mamma" as the kids would say, and wherever I want to go, well, I get to go.....( I took her to Israel last May, and I was good, really good with all the " Super Jesus " people. I am pretty sure Jesus would have said something in the Gospels if he knew about these people.)

Remember, and I've told you, we're going to England and Wales for Easter. That is my " Christmas." And there is nothing like traveling in England during April. 

So, don't cry for me. I certainly am not.

1 comment:

  1. I got nothing too. Well one coffee cup. My husbands was like you can go buy you something because you know what you want. By the time I made it to "buy what I want", you want to know what I got? Busted pipes. Yes, I said it. I got busted pipes for Christmas. Wasn't that the best gift ever? Good I didn't spend the money in myself

    ReplyDelete

Okay Ladies, You're Not Getting Off the Hook.......

 Again, I had not planned to write this blog....Partially, I never enforced female dress code when I taught school. It was too much of a min...