Friday, February 3, 2023

But...But....I Remember Buna High Doing This.....

 So, there are states that have decided we should no longer have drag queen shows at school.....I don't know......If you look back, there's been guys dressing as girls in a school setting for years.

Now, I don't think you need to drag in a bunch of transvestites to schools and have them parade around, but hell, I remember when Mock Miss Buna was a big damn deal. 

My first year at Buna, they had a bunch of senior boys dress up as girls at a pep rally, and trust me, their girlfriend, boyfriend, whatever had a lot of those boys looking better than the girls. 

Heck, even one of the senior boys grabbed the principal on the ass. 

Hell, in 1975, Vidor High School had " Powder Puff" football games. It was a flag football game between the senior girls and junior girls. Yeah, and it was often rougher than the boys varsity game on Friday night.

And a bunch of senior boys and junior boys dressed up as cheerleaders. 

And guess who dressed as a cheerleader.....and trust me, I was a hairy, ugly, chick. 

The way I read the law, these would be illegal.

Are we now so unhappy now? You know, people just looking for stuff now to make us all unhappy. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay Ladies, You're Not Getting Off the Hook.......

 Again, I had not planned to write this blog....Partially, I never enforced female dress code when I taught school. It was too much of a min...