Monday, February 27, 2023

Let Me Remind You Buna ISD Teachers....And Everyone Else Too....

 So, Elon Musk laid off another 200 people this morning from Twitter. 

This includes an executive who was sleeping at her desk in an attempt to show her commitment to the company. 

Yeah, you may love what you do, hell, you may even like the kids, I know I did.....But, in the end, well, it's just a job. 

A damn job. 

It's a way to earn a living. 

Don't be afraid to make changes....Seriously, don't be scared. 

I know I changed, and I know the older you get, the harder it becomes to make a change. And sometimes, you can't make a change....Hell, one of the reason I stayed at Buna was they literally did not know what I was doing down in my room....In truth, I think they were a little afraid to find out what I was doing.

But if you're unhappy and can change, do so. 

A reminder, the cemetery is full of people " Who can't be replaced." Yet, they were. 

It is just a job.....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay Ladies, You're Not Getting Off the Hook.......

 Again, I had not planned to write this blog....Partially, I never enforced female dress code when I taught school. It was too much of a min...