Tuesday, February 28, 2023

You're All Stirred Up About Buna ISD?

 So, in the last few days, I've received a couple of dissertations on Buna ISD and how upset people presently are with the district. 

I don't know what to tell you. I really don't. 

Right now every school district in the state is fighting to keep their head above the water. 

No one wants to teach anymore, and in this day and age, who can blame them? As I have said in the past, I couldn't be " Mr. Thomas" in 2023. And at my age, I wouldn't want to evolve. And to be honest, I probably, couldn't. 

Had a person write me about the old days when I was teaching and how things were back then....

I don't know. I am presently not thrilled with what is going on with the Buna ISD.

I am not liking what the district is doing to( treating) faculty/staff. 

I taught a large number of the Buna ISD Board of Trustees and I often want to ask them " What the Cornbread Fuck are you doing/thinking?"

But, I am out. 

That said, I am still an observer. 

Yes, I want Buna ISD to be a good school to to send your kids to. 

But I don't know. 

I'm afraid if I was still there I would call teacher retirement in the middle of the year and call it a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay Ladies, You're Not Getting Off the Hook.......

 Again, I had not planned to write this blog....Partially, I never enforced female dress code when I taught school. It was too much of a min...