Tuesday, March 7, 2023

Dammit! This Again....And You Might Not Want to go Here

 So, we "Spring Froward" this weekend....

Dammit.....Dammit....Dammit.......

That said, a new bill has been introduced in the US House to set the clocks forward and leave them alone....Let's hope it can pass the US Senate this time. This clock change madness has to end. 

-Second

For years, in my "Jesus Days." I acted as a missionary in South Texas. Often went into the border towns. Matamoros, Nuevo Progresso, Mexico.....And 45+ years ago, there was always a sense of, " Well, this might not go so good." 

But it always turned out well.....And there is a wonderful restaurant called Arturos in Nuevo Progresso. 

That said, they are starting to kidnap tourists from America in Matamoros. This past weekend 4 people were kidnapped. 

I know there are several of you who have been to, or are planning to go to Tijuana for stomach by-pass surgery. 

And I've had relatives who have gone with pretty good success....And the cost is the drawing point. It's much cheaper in Mexico.  

I don't know. 

I remember when there were American bands who would play across the border from Del Rio, Texas in Acuna. And as Roger Creager said, " We stopped going when they started killing one another down there." Again, the narcotics trade is involved. 

I don't know folks......I wouldn't even go to Cancun or Cabo now....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay Ladies, You're Not Getting Off the Hook.......

 Again, I had not planned to write this blog....Partially, I never enforced female dress code when I taught school. It was too much of a min...