Thursday, March 30, 2023

Well Buna ISD Patrons, That Blew Up.....

 Larger reads during the evening hours than I expected last night. Again, thanks for reading.

I am also shocked at the messages I am receiving from people concerning the Buna ISD. Just folks who have had it. Several came in overnight. I am sure I will receive more today.

Somehow some of of you think I hate the Buna Schools. No, I actually don't. I'd love for the Buna Schools to be the best in the area. Heck, I saw on KOGT.com Orangefield High did rather well in UIL Academics this past week. They're back in the same district with Buna. All I could think was, "I sort of wish I was competing against those pukes."

But those days are done.

Become involved folks. Fight for your kids. 

If you feel you need to homeschool, private school, or just move school districts with your kids, then do so. 

At one time I recommended other school districts. I still think LCM, Bridge City are the best, but even there, I wouldn't necessarily expect perfection. And like everything else, they are going to have their problems too. 

I am going to back off Buna ISD here for a couple of weeks. We'll be out of pocket. That said, if something really big blows, I will try and write something from York, England...Or Cardiff, Wales. Gotta visit me people.....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay Ladies, You're Not Getting Off the Hook.......

 Again, I had not planned to write this blog....Partially, I never enforced female dress code when I taught school. It was too much of a min...