Wednesday, May 31, 2023

Blue Bell

As this blog is a little of everything....Politics, History, Economics, Foods, Whatever.....

I was asked for my top 5 Blue Bell ice creams, and of course, everyone's is different. 

Here are my top 5. 

5. Old Fashion Homemade Vanilla.  Yes, I know boring, but can be used with everything. Pour chocolate syrup on top, put in a bowl with cake or pie, mixed with Coke, or DP....Or just by itself. 

4. Dutch Chocolate- Okay, I know also boring. But as a child I had a severe chocolate allergy. I did not eat chocolate, age 7 until I was a junior in college. Candy? I ate Payday or Peanut patty. No chocolate cake, pie, ice cream.....I eat chocolate now, but very limited. 

3. Pecan Praline and Cream- Again, this is a run of ice cream with nuts. I love them. 

2. Butter Pecan- Self explanatory.  Nut ice cream.

1. Moo-Illenium Crunch- I am sure this stuff was the dessert at the Last Supper. Pecans; almonds, walnuts, chocolate, caramel.....What else does one want?


No comments:

Post a Comment

So, I Wrote a Blog on This Over a Year Ago.....And STILL Get Hate Mail....

 And it has NOTHING to do with the Buna ISD.....I was told, "Yeah, they get mad at you, but at some point, even if they don't admi...