Friday, June 2, 2023

No Buna...Just No.....

 I made the mistake of posting that the government/economics job was open again at Buna High School...And as I said, this will be number 5-6 person to hold that job since I retired. 

I don't want it. 

Don't even suggest I come back. 

Yes, there is now a coaching position " with" the job, but there was one with it when I was hired in 1994. I never coached a down, half, or inning of any sport.  So, that can be changed. 

I seriously doubt I could do it. 

Kids have changed.

Parents have changed.

Hell, education has changed. 

I don't want to do it.....And a couple of people said I should apply in private messages. 

To hell with that.

I will be 66 years old in August. I am old. I don't want to deal with kids. 

Besides, I am seriously looking at two major surgeries in 23-24. Then, I'd like to travel to either Florida or Orange Beach, AL and recover for a couple of week.  Hell, I don't know, I may go to Canada in the Spring of 24. 

Teach school? No, I'm done.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay Ladies, You're Not Getting Off the Hook.......

 Again, I had not planned to write this blog....Partially, I never enforced female dress code when I taught school. It was too much of a min...