Friday, June 2, 2023

No Buna...Just No.....

 I made the mistake of posting that the government/economics job was open again at Buna High School...And as I said, this will be number 5-6 person to hold that job since I retired. 

I don't want it. 

Don't even suggest I come back. 

Yes, there is now a coaching position " with" the job, but there was one with it when I was hired in 1994. I never coached a down, half, or inning of any sport.  So, that can be changed. 

I seriously doubt I could do it. 

Kids have changed.

Parents have changed.

Hell, education has changed. 

I don't want to do it.....And a couple of people said I should apply in private messages. 

To hell with that.

I will be 66 years old in August. I am old. I don't want to deal with kids. 

Besides, I am seriously looking at two major surgeries in 23-24. Then, I'd like to travel to either Florida or Orange Beach, AL and recover for a couple of week.  Hell, I don't know, I may go to Canada in the Spring of 24. 

Teach school? No, I'm done.


No comments:

Post a Comment

So, I Wrote a Blog on This Over a Year Ago.....And STILL Get Hate Mail....

 And it has NOTHING to do with the Buna ISD.....I was told, "Yeah, they get mad at you, but at some point, even if they don't admi...