Tuesday, July 4, 2023

Flat Earth Theory, CCP, Prayers, Quick History Lesson

 -Yeah, when you wake up and get a 2653 word essay( I put it in a word counter just to see) in your mail about why " Flat Earth Theory" is correct. 

The essay ignored stuff like.....Basic physics.....

Then, I get PM's from people who think the earth is flat......At least they didn't send me a 2600 word dissertation. 

Was sort of glad that the essayist deleted themselves...They had to go. 

-Disturbing news from the People's Republic of China. The U.S. State Department is warning people not to go there. 

I understand, we hold Q2 Chinese Visas (Chinese Family Visa) which pretty much lets us come and go as we please to the People's Republic, but I don't see me visiting anytime in the near future. The last time we went through I didn't think we were going to get out, the security system in Kunming was that complicated and was patted down....twice.....Even Israel wasn't that hard to enter and leave. And when we went to England in April, we just ran our passports through a machine, not a soul asked us a question, we could still be there....( American citizens can stay in Great Britain for 6 months, most places, it is 3 months....)

China is a different place, politically than when we visited. This round blue-eye has no business visiting.

-Remember the Grizzle Family in your prayers.  

-Finally, Happy Treason Day! Death to George III.....Death to Lord North.( Quick history lesson, North was British Prime Minster during the American Revolution, he was blamed for losing to colonies.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay Ladies, You're Not Getting Off the Hook.......

 Again, I had not planned to write this blog....Partially, I never enforced female dress code when I taught school. It was too much of a min...