Saturday, July 1, 2023

Where the Cornbread Feck?

 I was minding my own business this morning, reading the news, nothing good, don't waste your time...

That's when I started reading an article about where people want to vacation around the world.....

The top place Americans want to visit? 

Santorini.....

To where you ask Mr. Thomas......"Where in the cornbread feck is Santorini?"

In classical Greek it is Thera....Yeah, I know, you still don't know....Well, most of you anyway.....

It's a Greek Island 120 miles Southeast of the mainland of Greece. 

I've kicked around Greece before, but not really Thera. 

I don't know, I am not really an "warm island" person, perhaps it is due to living in an area in which it might be 90F on Christmas Day, or at least seem like it stuffed in a house with about 70 relatives. 

As many of you gather, it's England, Scotland, Ireland......rinse, repeat, England, Scotland, Ireland for us...I'd rather stay in an old house in the middle of the Yorkshire Dales with sheep all around. Again, the hillbilly coming out in me, and in parts of the UK, you see where we got it from....

I don't know, we are kicking around the next trip......Norway? Iceland? Back to Ireland to visit me people? Alaska?

So, just curious this morning, if you could go anyplace around the world......

Where would it?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay Ladies, You're Not Getting Off the Hook.......

 Again, I had not planned to write this blog....Partially, I never enforced female dress code when I taught school. It was too much of a min...