Friday, August 4, 2023

Affairs? In Buna?

 I wanted information from y'all. And I asked for it, but dadgum, I did not expect affair info. 

Maybe I should have been clearer? Or perhaps not? 

I've learned more about folks in South Jasper County, than I really wanted to know......( I'm just saying that, I consumed every bit of info on people's marital indiscretions, a couple of which, well, stunned even me, and I am pretty jaded. )

You know if I had a wicked streak( I do, but that's another story), I'd start the blog and "discuss" a few of the major ones......Then, say, " Don't want your name(s) published send $129.99, cash to a P.O. Box in Vidor."

The question now is....What could I call it?

" Slippin' Thru the Slough?"

" Nekkid in Gist?"

" A Bacchanalia in Buna?"

" Horny on Lone Oak Road?"

" Beatin' it in Bessmay?" ( That's sumthin' else.)

   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Change at Buna?

 I knew it had changed, and I really have not talked a great deal about the change until I saw it discussed on Facebook.  Yesterday and toda...